Myrties is made up of five studios for 2 persons that can be transformed into two apartments for 4 persons and one for 3 persons.
The Apartments are very comfortable and they offer:
- bedrooms with two single beds or one double bed.
- possibility to add an extra bed, or a cot for families with babies.
- bathroom with shower
- fully equipped kitchenette (fridge, oven, toaster, electric rings, kettle) for meal preparation
- private veranda.
There are also two new stone buildings with 4 two-storey maisonettes that can accommodate from 2 to 5 persons.
The maisonettes on the ground floor consist of:
- sitting room with sofa bed for 1-2 persons, dining table for four and satellite television
- fully equipped kitchen (large refrigerator, oven with electric stove, toaster, electric kettle)
- bathroom with bathtub.
A wooden staircase leads upstairs where there are:
- one bedroom which has a double iron-cast bed and a sofa bed for one person
- bathroom with bathtub and hairdryer.
There is an independent shaded veranda with a lovely view and air conditioning in all the house.
An outdoor shower for the use of our guests in the yard of each building is available.
- Kids playground
- Private parking and garden
- TV set
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- Open air shower
- Small mobile BBQ
LOCATION and MAP
Myrties stone studios and apartments are located in Vassilikos, one of the most beautiful village of Zakynthos.
Vassilikos is a quiet resort that combines mountain, sea and rich vegetation of olive trees and pine trees.
It is in the south of the island and offer tourist facilities like taverns, shops, rentals, horse riding, water sports and also several sandy beaches.
Myrties is a stone farmhouse, which was built in 1911 and recently has been restored.
Its name was taken from a local colourful flower that climbs onto the stone walls creating a relaxing garden.
Myrties is traditionally decorated (stone walls, ceramic floor tiles, and wooden beams of the roof) and it is surrounded by a big green garden.